- 1/2 Bunch methi leaves
- 1 Cup wheat flour
- 1 tsp Ajwain
- 1 tsp Coriander powder
- 2 Crushed green chillies
- 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1 Pinch hing
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric
- 1 tbsp Ginger-garlic paste
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds powder
- Oil as needed
- Salt to taste
- Put the flour in a flat vessel.
- Combine together all the ingredients and mix with the flour.
- Knead it using 1 tsp oil. Set aside for 15 minutes.
- Prepare medium sized balls from the dough.
- Give them a round shape with a rolling pin.
- Heat a tava and roast rolled out theplas on it.
- Roast both sides properly. Apply little oil on the turned side of each thepla. Repeat the procedure with the other side.
- Remove when well roasted.
- Serve hot with curd or chutney.