- 1 pound Chicken Breast (sliced thinly)
- 1/4 cup Cornstarch
- 3 tsp Oil
- ½ tsp Ginger
- 1 tbsp minced Garlic
- ½ cup Water
- ¼ cup low Soy Sauce
- ¼ cup Brown Sugar
- ¾ tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 large Green Onion
- 1 Portobello Mushroom
- Mix together brown sugar and water in a bowl.
- Add soy sauce and red pepper flakes. Mix and set aside.
- Put cornstarch and chicken in an air-tight container and shake well. Use a sifter to separate the chicken from excess cornstarch. Set aside.
- Heat oil. Add garlic and saute for few minutes.
- Add chicken and ginger.
- Once the chicken is fried, add the cornstarch brew and mushroom.Cook till the mixture turns into a paste and mushroom is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve hot.