- 1 cup Rice Flour (roasted)
- 3 cup Thin Coconut Milk
- Hot Water as required
- Sugar to taste
- 4-6 pod Cardamom (grounded)
- Salt to taste
- Mix flour, salt and ½ cup coconut milk in a pan.
- Add hot water little by little gradually to flour mixture and mix well making dough.
- Shape it up into small balls. Wet your hands occasionally to avoid drying up of dough.
- Heat water, remaining coconut milk in a pan and get to the boil on low flame.
- Put cardamom, sugar to taste and mix well.
- Pour the rice balls gradually to the sauce, cover and cook on low flame for about 8-10 min. Spread out the balls in a pan to avoid sticking with each other.
- Cover it when it is cooked until required.
- Serve it chilled.