- 1 pound leg of Lamb (cut into cubes)
- 50 g Rice
- 50 g Ghee
- 25 g Chickpeas
- 100 g Onion (sliced)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tsp fresh Ginger (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Few Cinnamon, Cardamom, and Cloves
- Melt ghee in a pot and fry meat, onions, and garlic for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add 1¼ cups of water, salt, chickpeas, and cinnamon. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in ginger, pepper, cardamom, and cloves.
- Add rice and another ½ cup water. Simmer until rice turns tender.
- Serve hot.