- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1-1/2 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1 tbsp Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Oil
- 1 cup Water
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix liquid ingredients in a separate bowl and combine it with dry ingredients.
- Stir the mixture with a wire whisk until well mixed.
- Grease an eight-inch baking pan.
- Pour the prepared mixture into the pan.
- Bake for about 45 minutes at 350 degree F.
- Top with ice cream and serve.