- 200 gm Red Pumpkin (peeled)
- 100 gm Cucumber (peeled)
- Salt to taste
- Seedless Tamarind
- 10 Dry Red Chillies (roasted)
- 1 tsp Fenugreek Seeds (roasted)
- 1 medium size Coconut (grated)
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard Seeds
- Slit the vegetables into 3 cm pieces.
- Soak tamarind in 2 tbsp water and take out the pulp.
- Take grated coconut in a pan and cook on high flame until it turns brown. Then Let it cool.
- Mix the cooked coconut with red chillies, fenugreek seeds and grind it thickly.
- Boil the vegetables in 1 ½ cup water on high flame for 20 min. Add salt to taste.
- Add coconut paste, tamarind pulp to it. Get it to boil and then take the pan off heat quickly.
- Take oil in a pan and add mustard seeds. When it starts crackling, add it to the curry for tempering and stir well.
- Serve it hot.