- 5-cm piece Ginger (ground)
- 2 Green Chilies (ground)
- 2 tbsp Coconut (grated)
- Salt (to taste)
- ½ cup Curd (whipped)
- 2 tsp Oil
- ½ tsp Mustard Seeds
- ¼ tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 stalk Curry Leaves
- Grind grated coconut with 4 tbsp water.
- Combine together ginger, green chilies, salt, curd, and 2 tbsp water in a bowl. Blend well.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry mustard seeds.
- Once they start crackling, add cumin and curry leaves. Stir fry.
- Add the mustard mix to the coconut mix. Mix well.
- Serve hot.