Ancient Greek Fruit Salad
- 1 Melon
- 2 Peaches
- 2 Pears
- 1 bunch Grapes
- 2 glasses Mosxato Wine
- ½ cup Almonds (peeled and chopped)
- ½ cup Golden Grapes
- ½ cup Honey
- Separate the flesh of the melon with a knife and cut into small pieces.
- Prepare rest of the fruits, clean or cut.
- Place them in a bowl and add the melon. Toss the fruits to mix them well.
- Heat the wine on low heat, just enough to warm up.
- Add honey and stir.
- Pour the liquid over the fruits and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Serve chilled.