Ancient Greek Mullet
- 6 small Red Mullets (cleaned)
- ¾ cups finely chopped fresh Herbs (thyme, spearmint, coriander, marjoram, parsley, rosemary)
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Mix all the ingredients together, except mullets and lemon juice.
- Spread the mixture on the belly and the outside of the mullets.
- Take a flat pan and line it up with aluminum foil.
- Place the mullets over the foil.
- Slide the pan on the grill and grill the fish on each side until very tender and separated from the bones.
- Drizzle lemon juice continuously while grilling.
- Serve hot with bread and green salad.