- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 Eggs
- Vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 Cup cake flour
- 2-1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp White vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 Cup oil
- 1/3 Cup milk
- Mix the cake flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Then, mix the egg yolk, 1/2 cup sugar, Vanilla extract and milk in other bowl.
- Add oil to the mixture of egg yolk, sugar, Vanilla extract and milk and mix well.
- Mix the mixtures of both bowls.
- Mix the egg white, remaining sugar and vinegar separately till it becomes fluffy.
- Add the mixture to the previous one and mix them well.
- Preheat the oven at 375 degrees.
- Bake the mixture for 25 minutes in preheated oven.
- Vanilla Cake is ready.