- 1 Teacup boiled corn
- 4 Boiled potatoes
- 4 tbsp Grated cheese
- 4 Green chillies
- 2 tbsp Coriander
- 225 gms Paneer
- 1 Teacup maida
- Chilli sauce
- 2 Teacups milk
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Maida
- Salt to taste
- Melt the butter in a pan and seethe the flour for about half minute.
- Pour the milk into it and cook till the sauce becomes thick.
- Chop the paneer and potatoes.
- Mix the corn, cheese, potatoes, green chillies, paneer, coriander and the above prepared sauce.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Make the balls. Mix the flour thoroughly in 1-1/2 teacups of water.
- Dip the balls in flour paste.
- Roll the balls in breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry these balls in oil.
- Cornballs are ready to serve.