- 1 Cup grated mixed fruits / 1 Cup mashed banana with little lime juice
- 1 Cup water
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 Cups self-rising flour
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 125 gms Butter
- 1 tsp Soda bicarbonate
- Vanilla essence
- Heat water, sugar and butter together till the butter melts.
- Let the above mixture cool completely.
- Add soda bicarbonate to mixture.
- Mix flour, fruit and milk in a bowl.
- Mix both the mixtures.
- Add Vanilla essence according to the amount of cake.
- Pour the whole batter into a greased pan.
- Bake it at 180 C for one hour.
- Eggless cake is ready.