- 1/2 Cup chopped onions
- 1/2 Cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup cauliflower
- 1/3 Cup carrot chunks, cut Beans, shelled peas
- 1/2 Cup grated coconut
- 1/4 Cup mint leaves
- 1 tsp Chopped ginger, garlic
- 3 to 4 Green chilli
- 1/4 Cup cilantro
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 2 Cups uncooked rice
- Two 1 inch cinnamon sticks
- 4 Cardamon
- 6 Bay leaves
- Garam masala accoding to taste
- Soak the rice in water for ten minutes and then drain.
- Take one tablespoon of oil in a pan.
- When the oil is hot, add the rice to it and fry for some time.
- Grind coconut, ginger, garlic, mint, cilantro, garam masala, green chilli and red chilli. powder with some water together.
- Heat two tablespoon of oil in the cooker.
- When it is hot, add some cummin seeds, cinnamon, cardamon and bay leaves.
- Stir for a while and add chopped onions to it.
- Stir the onion till it is golden brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and ground paste.
- Add the vegetables after frying for a minute.
- Add rice and water then.
- Cook in the cooker till two whistles.