Warm Fruit Salad
- 8 Dried Apricots
- 2 Dried Pineapple Slices (chopped)
- 1 Dried Papaya Slice (chopped)
- 100 gm Ginger (juice)
- 2 Oranges (chopped)
- Small brunch of Grapes
- 1 Pear/ Apple (peeled & chopped)
- Few Mints
- Few Nuts
- Keep all the dried fruits in water for 4 hrs.
- Take ginger juice in a pan and pour the dried fruits in it. Simmer it for a while. Then keep it aside to cool.
- Deseed and split the grapes into half.
- Combine dried and fresh fruits.
- Serve it with the topping of mint and nuts.