- 1 Cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp Butter
- 1/2 Cup chopped onions
- 1 Cup boiled, peeled and chopped potatoes
- 1/2 Cup peas
- 1 Green chilli
- 1/2 tsp Ginger
- 1/4 Cup chopped cilantro leaves
- 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Boil, peel and chop the potatoes.
- Make a liquid of water and all purpose flour in a bowl.
- Take two tablespoons of oil in a pan and heat it.
- Add onions and chopped green chilli to it.
- Add peas to it after frying for two minutes.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and add ground ginger, salt, red chilli powder and chopped potatoes at last.
- Mix above ingredients well after turning off the heat.
- Mix up all purpose flour, salt, baking soda and butter and make strong dough.
- Make small balls of the dough and roll into thin circles of 5-6 inches.
- Cut into half with the help of knife.
- Smear liquid of all purpose flour and water on the sides and shape into cones.
- Fill the cooked potato mix in the cones and close the sides.
- Now heat the oil in a frying pan and when it is hot enough, put the samosas in it.
- Fry them on medium heat till they turn golden brown.
- Samosas are ready.
- Serve them with chutney.