Greek Onion Fritters
- ½ kg Onions (finely chopped)
- ½ kg Flour
- Few fresh Spearmint
- Cooking Oil (for frying)
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Combine together onions, flour, spearmint, salt and pepper, in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour 1½ cups of water and blend well to form a thick batter.
- Heat the cooking oil in a frying pan.
- Drop the batter with a spoon into the oil in small batches. Fry until golden brown on all the sides.
- Lift them out from the oil and place on an absorbing sheet.
- Serve hot with tomato & chili sauce.