Pasta with Tomato, Garlic and Garden Rocket
- 300 gm Spaghetti
- Garden Rocket
- 2 cloves Garlic (sliced)
- Olive Oil
- Parmesan Cheese
- 3 - 4 small Tomatoes
- Boil the spaghetti in enough salted water with few drops of oil until half cooked. Remove and drain.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Toss in the garlic, tomatoes and half of the garden rocket.
- Mix well and add the boiled spaghetti.
- Leave them to cook until they get the desired tenderness.
- Remove from the heat and add remaining garden rocket, pieces of parmezan cheese and mix well.