Piquant Meat Rissoles
- 750 gm Piquant Pork Sausages
- 500 grams minced Pork
- 2 spoons Rosemary
- 3 Garlic Cloves (mashed)
- 1 Apple (cleaned and grated)
- 4 Onions (cut each in 4 pieces)
- 5 spoons Oil
- Discard the outer skin of sausage and empty the inner part of each in a bowl.
- Mix in the minced pork, rosemary, apple, garlic salt and pepper and knead.
- Shape mixture into long rissoles.
- Grease a baking tray with oil and place onions and rissoles.
- Keep it in oven and bake for 20 - 25 minutes on each side.
- Piquant Meat Rissoles are ready to serve.