- 1 kg Pork
- 1 medium Onion (choped)
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 5 small Green Peppers
- 100 gm Feta Cheese (grated)
- 2-3 ripe fresh Tomatoes (choped)
- 1 glass of White Wine
- 8-10 Pimento Grains
- Salt (to taste)
- Pepper (to taste)
- Clean the meat in plenty of water and cut them in small pieces. Place them on a sieve.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and fry the meat for 10 minutes, or until brown.
- In a separate pan add rest of the oil and fry the onions and green peppers. Add the meat and stir well.
- Pour in the wine and add tomatoes, salt, pepper, pimento and some water. Cover and let it cook for 40-50 minutes, or until pork is tender.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle grated feta cheese all over it.
- Pork Appetizer is ready to serve.