Pumpkin Soup with Ginger
- 3 cups Pumpkin
- 3 cups warm Milk
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Flour
- 1 tsp Ginger powder
- 100 gm Ham (cut in thin stripes)
- 1 tbsp chopped Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- Boil the pumpkin until fork tender.
- Place the pumpkin on a strainer to drain completely. Smash it with hands.
- Heat the butter in a pan and add the flour. Slowly add the milk and stir constantly.
- Mix the smashed pumpkin and stir well.
- Add the ginger, salt, pepper and the ham. Stir and remove from the heat.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot.