Cabbage Carrot and Tomato Salad
- 1 small Cabbage (250 gm)
- 4 Tomatoes (stiff)
- 5 medium tender Carrots
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 Lemon
- Salt to taste
- Black olives and Parsley, finely chopped
- Wash the cabbage with cold water and cut it into fine stripes.
- Wash the tomatoes and cut into wedges.
- Clean the carrots as well and scrub with a knife and wash again. Grate the carrots coarsely.
- Decorate all three in salad platter. Place the carrots in the center, and cabbage around it like a circle then tomatoes around them.
- Squeeze the lemon all over it.
- Sprinkle the salt and serve after garnishing with olives and parsley.