Chick Pea Balls
- 250 gm Chick Peas, soak overnight
- 1 small Onion, chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Parsley, chopped finely
- 1 mashed Tomato
- Dry Breadcrumb Flour
- Some crumbled Feta Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Oil for frying
- Remove the chick peas from the water and drain. Smash it in a mixer and transfer in a bowl. Mix in the remaining ingredients in a form that can be bound.
- Knead like dough with your fingers and make small balls.
- Take flour in plate and place the balls in it to coat them from flour.
- Heat oil (2-3 inches deep) in a frying pan and brown the balls in enough heated oil until golden brown.