- 250 gms Paneer
- 8 tbsp Gram flour
- 2-1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- 1-1/4 tsp Mango powder
- 1/4 tsp Cooking soda
- Water as requirement
- Salt to taste
- Oil to fry
- Firstly cut the paneer into thick square pieces.
- Sprinkle mango powder and red chilli powder on these pieces.
- Mix the gram flour, red chilli powder, soda and salt in a bowl.
- Add some water to the mixture to make it thick batter.
- Dip each piece of the paneer in this batter.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Now put the pieces of paneer in the heated oil.
- Fry them till they become golden brown.
- Paneer Pakoras are ready.
- Serve the Paneer Pakoras with green chutney.