Chicken with Vegetables and Mastic
- 1 Chicken Fillet (cut in thin stripes)
- 1 Zucchini (cut in thin stripes)
- 1 Carrot (cut in thin stripes)
- 1 Wine glass Ouzo
- Broth of half Chicken
- 5 tbsp fresh Cream
- 1 tsp ground Masticha
- 2 pinches Oregano
- 2 pinches of Ground Coriander
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Mix oil, coriander and oregano together and marinate the chicken in this mixture for 2-3 hours.
- Heat the oil in frying pan and fry the marinated chicken for a few minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and fry until vegetables become soft. Cover by adding the wine.
- Add the masticha and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour in the broth and cover. Simmer until no liquid is left and chicken is fork tender.
- At last blend in the cream and let it combine with all the ingredients for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot.