- 200 g Chickpeas (soaked overnight)
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 3 tsp Tahini (Sesame Paste Dip)
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- Parsley (finely chopped)
- 3 tbsp Water
- 5 tbsp fresh Lemon Juice
- Paprika (to garnish, optional)
- Boil chickpeas until tender. Drain and cool to room temperature.
- Dissolve tahini in water.
- Blend chickpeas in a blender, along with salt, pepper, tahini, olive oil, garlic, and lemon juice, into a creamy mixture.
- Garnish with parsley and serve cold with a sprinkle of paprika.