- 250 gm Courgettes
- 2 small Onions
- 2 medium Potatoes
- ¼ cup grated Cheese
- 1 Egg
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- Boil the potatoes, courgettes and onions together and drain well. Smash them in a blender without adding water.
- Beat the egg in a bowl, and mix with the vegetables. Add the grated cheese and salt to taste.
- Add some flour if required to form dough.
- Make small balls of the mixture and coat with flour.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the balls on all the sides until golden brown.
- Serve hot.