Eastern Milk Pudding
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1½ cups fresh Milk
- 1½ cups Sugar
- 230 gm Niseste Flour
- 1¼ cups ground Rice
- 1½ cups Water
- ¼ tsp Flower Water
- Take the milk in a saucepan and place over the heat.
- Add sugar and salt and when it starts boiling.
- In a bowl take together the niseste flour, flower water and ground rice, along with 1½ cups water. Mix it well.
- Pour in the sauce pan, stirring continuously with a ladle.
- Cook for 10 minutes, or until the mixture becomes thick like honey. Remove from the fire and transfer into a skillet.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, or until its bottom burns lightly.
- Remove and let it cool on room temperature. Then place it in the fridge for 3-4 hours.
- Serve thereafter.