Egg and Cheese Puffs
- 5 Eggs
- ½ cup Flour
- 1½ tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1½ cups Keflotiri Cheese (cubed)
- 1 tsp Parsley (minced)
- Butter for frying
- In a bowl, beat all the eggs with an electric beater.
- Mix the flour with baking powder and salt, in another bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the beaten eggs, and whip well.
- Blend in parsley and cheese, and mix well to provide the batter a pouring consistency.
- Melt the butter in a pan on medium-low heat and drop the batter in small batches with spoon into the well heated butter. Turn the heat medium-high to puff without burning.
- Fry until golden and lift out on an absorbent sheet.
- Egg and Cheese Puffs is ready to serve.