- 500 g unbleached White Flour
- 4 tsp Instant Yeast
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 300 ml Lukewarm Water
- 1 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- Mix flour, yeast, sugar, and water in a bowl.
- Cover and place in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Add salt and oil. Knead into a smooth elastic dough.
- Cover and put back in a warm place for 15 minutes.
- Knead again and place on a baking sheet.
- Re-cover and set in a warm place for another 15 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for about 40-45 minutes, until brown.
- Remove and cool to room temperature. Slice and serve.