- 2 bunches Spinach
- 500 g Flour
- Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
- Combine the spinach with some salt, pepper, 1 teaspoon oil and 2 spoons flour. Keep aside.
- Prepare dough with flour, half of the olive oil, salt adding some warm water.
- Divide the dough into small balls and press to make a space in the middle of each one. Stuff this mixture into the space made in the dough pieces and fold to close. Roll-out the balls with a rolling pin using olive oil (if it sticks).
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry them until golden on both the sides. Keep them on an absorbing sheet. Serve hot.