- 1/2 Cup garlic cloves
- 4 Cups chicken stock
- 1/2 Cup chopped onion
- 1/4 Chopped parsley
- 1/4 Grated cheese
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Plain flour
- Pepper as per taste
- Salt as per taste
- Peel and cut the garlic cloves.
- Heat butter in a pan and add onion and garlic.
- Fry till they tender and turns light brown in colour.
- Add flour and continue frying for another 3-4 minutes.
- Now pour down stock in it and boil.
- Add salt, pepper and parsley.
- Cook on low flame for 25-30 minutes.
- Pour soup in a serving bowls and garnish with grated cheese.