Kaya Attirachi Curry
- 2 raw Bananas (peeled)
- 200 g Lamb Leg
- ½ Coconut
- 15 g Coriander Powder
- 15 g Red Chilly Powder
- 5 g Turmeric Powder
- 5 g Saunf
- 5 g Garlic (peeled)
- 1 sprig Curry Leaves
- Salt (to taste)
- Slice the bananas into ½-inch pieces. Clean them with salted water.
- Dice the lamb leg into 1-inch cubes.
- Combine lamb, bananas, chilly powder, coriander, and turmeric in a pan. Cover and cook till the meat turns tender.
- Grind coconut, saunf, and garlic together into a paste.
- Mix this paste and curry leaves in the meat.
- Add salt to flavor and heat well.
- Serve hot.