- 2 cups Malai (thick top cream of milk)
- 2 Onions (finely cut into pieces)
- 1 Tomato (finely cut into pieces)
- 10 flakes Garlic
- 1" piece Ginger (peeled)
- 5 green Chilies
- 1 tbsp Coriander leaves (finely cut into pieces)
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric powder
- 10-12 Cashew nuts (broken into pieces)
- 3 tsp Ghee
- Make a paste of ginger and garlic.
- Break cashew nuts into small bits.
- Heat ghee in a pan, fry cashew nuts, take it out and keep aside.
- Add onions to the same hot ghee and fry it for 2 minutes.
- Now to it, add the paste of ginger and garlic, green chilies, turmeric powder and salt.
- Add tomatoes and fry till oil separates from gravy.
- Now add cream, stir and cook on low flame for two minutes.
- To garnish, apply coriander leaves and fried cashew nuts.
- Malai Korma is ready.