- 2 cups Sugar
- 4 Eggs (lightly beaten)
- 5 tbs Shortening
- 1 cup Cream of Wheat (or Farina)
- 1 cup Wheat Flour
- ¼ -¼ teaspoon Cardamom, Nutmeg and Mace Powder
- 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Slivered Almonds
- 1 cup Plain Yogurt
- ½ cup Milk
- Beat the eggs in a medium bowl with shortening and sugar until sugar melt completely and combine with each other. Add the remaining ingredients except milk and yoghurt and blend well to integrate them. Gradually add the milk and yoghurt and beat again to result into a smooth and thick batter.
- Pour this mixture into a buttered baking pot and leave it for 2-3 hours. Bake in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Remove from the oven and cut into pieces.