- 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter or Margarine
- 3 to 4 cups Carnation Milk Powder
- Ground Nutmeg
- Finely chopped Almonds
- Heat the butter in non-sticky pan just to melt it and mix in the condensed milk properly. Add milk powder gradually while stirring. Add only that much powder which is required to make balls of the ingredients.
- Now divide it into small balls, sprinkle the nutmeg and nail the chopped almonds over each ball. When they have cooled down, store them in an airtight container.