- 1 Cup Almonds(badam)
- 6 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Saffron Strands
- 2 Cup Water
- Soak badams in a hot water for about an hour.
- Drain the water, peel off the skin of almonds and make a fine paste in a grinder using milk if necessary.
- Cook badam paste for about 5 to10 minutes in a heated pan over low flame and stir it continuously.
- Add sugar and keep stirring the mixture.
- Pour the remaining milk and boil it for about 15 minutes.
- Garnish it with a few saffron strands and serve.