Dahi Nu Gosht (Dahi Ma Murghi)
- 1 kg Meat (Mutton, Chicken or Lamb)
- ½ kg Curd
- ½ kg Onions (finely chopped)
- 5 tbsp Oil
- 2 tsp Salt
- 6 hardboiled Eggs (chopped)
- 6 medium boiled Potatoes (chopped)
- 1 tsp Saffron Threads
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1½ tsp Turmeric
- 2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 16 Cardamoms
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks (1 inch long)
- 5 Cloves
- 3 Black Cardamoms
- 7-8 Black Peppercorns
- 125 g Ginger
- 2 pods Garlic
- 5-6 large Red Chilies
- 5-6 small Red Chilies
- Water (as required)
- Rinse well and chop the meat into small pieces.
- Make a curry paste by grinding all the ingredients under the curry paste list.
- Mix the curry paste with curd, salt, and saffron. Marinate the meat in this mixture for 1-2 hours.
- Heat 4 tbsp oil in a frying pan and fry the onions until pink and soft.
- Reduce the heat to low and add in the marinated meat. Cook for 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
- Deep fry the boiled potatoes in the remaining oil.
- Transfer the meat into a serving dish and spread the hard boiled eggs and fried potatoes over it.
- Serve hot.