- 1 bunch of Coriander leaves
- 15 Green chilies
- 1 Tomato
- 1 small piece Tamarind
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Curry leaves
- 1 tsp of Chana dal
- 1 tsp Urad dal
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- 1/2 tsp of Jeera,
- A pinch of Hing
- Red chilly (cut into pieces)
- In a pan, heat oil and fry green chilies and take it out.
- Add coriander leaves and tomato in the pan and fry until they turn soft.
- Now grind coriander leaves and tomato with tamarind and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry all the seasoning ingredients.
- As the mustard seeds starts to splutter, add this to the grinded coriander.
- Now the Coriander chutney is ready.