Parsi Sali Keema
- 400 gm Lamb (mince)
- 3 tsp Turmeric
- 50 gm Ginger-Garlic Paste
- Salt to taste
- 60 ml Oil
- 4-5 Cardamom
- 1 stick Cinnamon
- 3-4 Cloves
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 8-10 cloves Garlic
- 100 gm Onions (chopped)
- 100 gm Tomatoes (chopped)
- 3 Green Chilies (cut lengthwise)
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 20 gm Coriander Powder
- 5 gm Garam Masala Powder
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (finely chopped)
- 75 gm Apricot Puree
- 20 gm Mint Leaves (chopped)
- 3 medium Potatoes (peeled and chopped)
- Heat some oil in a pan and fry the chopped potatoes until brown and tender. Keep them separately.
- Boil the meat with turmeric, ginger garlic paste and salt.
- Heat the remaining oil and add the cardamom, cinnamon, cumin seeds and the cloves. When turn golden, add garlic and onions and fry until brown.
- Now add the tomatoes and rest of the ingredients.
- Stir few times and add boiled lamb mince. Cover and cook for 10 minutes stirring regularly.
- Remove from the heat and shift in platter.
- Garnish coriander leaves and fried potatoes.
- Serve hot.