- 30 small Arbi Leaves (Colocasia)
- 1/2 cup Gram Flour (Besan)
- 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1/2 cup Whole Rice Flour
- 6 tbsp Oil
- 6 Red Chilies
- 6 Green Chilies
- 1 inch Ginger
- 1 pod Garlic
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds (Jeera)(roasted)
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds (Dhania)(roasted)
- 6 Cloves
- 1 Cinnamon Stick (Dalchini)
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 Bananas (mashed)
- 2 tbsp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
- 1 cup Tamarind Water
- 2 tbsp Jaggery (Gur)
- Salt as required
- Cut the central stem of each leave and rinse them with cool water.
- Mix rest of the ingredients together along with water to make a thick paste except oil.
- Place the largest leaf on a plate and apply a thin layer of the mixture over it. Place another leaf on it and repeat the same for the 10 leaves. Roll them from one side to another side to shape like a Swiss roll and bind it with a thin thread. Repeat the process for the rest of the leaves.
- Now take a pot having a lid. Put water in the pot and cover with the lid. Place the rolls on it and cook on low flame until it is tender.
- Cool it then cut into slices and deep fry in oil.
- Serve pouring lemon juice over it.