- 150 gm Chicken or pork, cut into small pieces
- 120 gm Fresh egg noodles (spaghetti may be substituted)
- 1 cup Pickled cabbage (chopped)
- 2 L Coconut milk
- 3 tbsp Cooking oil
- 2 tbsp Garlic (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Red curry paste
- 1 tbsp Curry powder
- 1 tbsp Turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 3 tbsp Shallots (chopped)
- 3 tbsp Spring onions (chopped)
- 1 Lemon, cut into wedges
- 3 tbsp Fish sauce or salt to taste
- Put oil in a pan and fry garlic until it turns golden.
- Now add curry paste, fry for a moment and then add curry powder, turmeric and chicken.
- Pour down coconut milk, fish sauce and add sugar and cook in low flame.
- Now, in another pan add water to boil.
- Cook egg noodles in it for a while and drain water.
- To serve, spread curry on top of noodles and top it with shallots, pickled cabbage, spring onions and lemon.