- 455 gm Beef (grounded)
- 455 gm Sausage
- 1 tsp Onion (minced)
- 455 gm Processed Cheese (cubed)
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Cocktail Rye Bread (sliced)
- Preheat the oven.
- Heat a pan and lay beef, sausage, onion in it. Cook it on medium flame until meat gets brown. Then drain the sauce if any.
- Add cheese, oregano and Worcestershire to it and cook it stirring constantly until cheese melts.
- Lay the meat mixture on each bread slice and position it in a baking pan.
- Bake it for around 10 min until cheese turns light brown.
- Serve it hot.