- 1 kg Cauliflower Sprigs (cut into pieces and wash)
- 1 cup Coconut Juice
- 250 gm Onions (chopped)
- 5 large, whole Kashmiri Chilies
- 1 clove Garlic (peeled and crushed)
- 1Bay Leaf
- 1 piece of Cinnamon (Dalchini)
- 4-5 Cardamoms (coarsely beaten with a ladle)
- 4 piece Celery (chopped)
- 250 gm Tomatoes (skinned and deseeded)
- Oil for cooking
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions until golden brown.
- Add the crushed garlic, other spices and Kashmiri chilies and mix.
- Toss in the cauliflower sprigs, tomatoes and the celery. Cover to cook on low heat adding a cup of water.
- Sprinkle the salt, pepper and coconut juice and recover.
- Remove from the heat if no liquid is left in the pan and cauliflower is tender enough to eat.