Spinach Egg Pancake
- 2 pounds Spinach Leaves (discard the stems, chop finely and rinse well)
- ½ cup fresh Cilantro (finely chopped)
- 2 medium Onions (finely chopped)
- 2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 1 or 2 Green Chilies (minced)
- 1/2" piece of fresh Ginger Root
- Pinch of Sugar
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Turmeric Powder
- 2 tbsp melted Ghee
- ½ tsp Chili Powder
- 2 Eggs
- Heat the ghee in a pan. Add onions and fry until pale yellow.
- Add chili and let it take a color.
- Add turmeric powder, chili powder and coriander powder. Mix them well.
- After 2-3 minutes, add spinach and blend well.
- Sprinkle the salt over it and simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Ad the sauce and sugar and cook for another few minutes until spinach are cooked. Transfer in a baking plate.
- Beat the eggs until foamy and spread it over the spinach.
- Place it in moderate oven and bake until eggs are stiff and golden.
- Garnish with cilantro just before 1 minute from taking out of oven.
- Serve hot immediately