- 1 cup Sabudana (sago)
- 1 Potato (peeled & finely cut)
- 1 cup Peanut (coarse)
- 1/2 cup Coconut (grated)
- 5-6 Green chilies (finely cut)
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1 Lemon (juice extracted)
- 1 small bunch of Coriander leaves (finely chopped)
- 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- 1 1/2 tbsp Ghee
- Rock Salt to taste
- Wash sago and make it to soak water.
- Add all ingredients (except ghee, potato, coriander and chilies) and mix well.
- Now in a pan, heat ghee.
- Add potatoes and fry till tender.
- Add chilies and stir.
- Now add sago mixture to it and stir gently to mix it well.
- Cover and cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes. Keep stirring intermittently to cook properly.
- Now to garnish, add coriander.
- Saboodana Khichidi is ready.