- 1 pound ground Lamb/Beef
- ½ cup very finely chopped Onion
- 2 tsp fresh minced Garlic
- ¾ tsp Sea Salt
- ½ tsp dried ground Marjoram
- ½ tsp dried ground Rosemary
- ¼ tsp Black Pepper
- Combine all the ingredients together in bowl and refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Remove from the fridge and blend for 1 minute in the food processor.
- Form into the shape of a meatloaf and bake in the oven at 325 degrees F for 45-60 minutes, until no liquid remains and the mixture completely dries and turns brown.