- 13x9 inch Pizza Crust
- ½ lb lean (at least 90%) ground Turkey
- 2 cloves Garlic (finely chopped)
- ½ tsp dried Oregano Leaves
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ½ cup Sour Cream
- 1½ cups shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- ¾ cup coarsely chopped Cucumber
- 1 medium Tomato (coarsely chopped)
- 4 thin slices Red Onion
- ½ cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Bake the pizza crust in a greased pan until lightly golden.
- In the meantime, cook turkey and garlic over medium-high heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the turkey is no longer pink.
- Stir in oregano and salt.
- Spread sour cream and 1 cup mozzarella cheese over the crust evenly.
- Layer with the cooked turkey.
- Spread cucumber, tomatoes, and onion slices.
- Top up with the remaining mozzarella and crumbled feta cheese.
- Bake until the crust turns golden brown and the cheese melts completely.
- Remove, slice and sprinkle salt and oregano.
- Serve immediately with ketchup.