- 2½ pounds Stewing Lamb (cut into cubes)
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1½ Lemon
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- ½ cup Butter
- 1 cm Cinnamon Stick
- 2 pounds Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Place the meat in a bowl and squeeze lemon over it. Mix and leave aside for 1 hour.
- Melt butter in a frying pan on medium heat and fry the meat until brown.
- Shift meat into a separate plate and add the tomatoes in the same frying pan.
- Add salt, pepper, cinnamon, and sugar.
- Adding little water and boil for 5 minutes.
- Pour over the meat and put back the meat for cooking. Cook for 1 hour, or until lamb turns tender.
- Serve hot with rice and potato.