Red Wine Beef Steak
- 2 pieces Beef Tenderloin Steak
- 1/2 tsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Shallots (chopped)
- 1 tsp fresh Parsley (chopped)
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Beef Broth
- ¼ cup Red Wine
- Make a dilute mixture of red wine, beef broth, flour, salt, and black pepper in a medium mixing bowl.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and brown the beef steaks on both sides, for 3 minutes. Remove the steaks and transfer into a serving plate.
- Fry shallots for 1-2 minutes in the same pan.
- Add broth mixture and cook till it reduces to ¼ cup.
- Pour the mixture over the fried beef steak.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.