- 1/5 cup Rice
- 1 ltr Milk
- 1 tbsp Corn Flour
- ½ cup Sugar
- ½ tbsp Vanilla
- ½ tsp Cinnamon Powder
- Boil rice with 1 cup water for 15 minutes on low heat.
- Pour milk and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir frequently to avoid burning.
- Combine corn flour with little water in a small bowl to make a smooth paste.
- Pour into the rice-milk mixture and continue cooking, stirring occasionally.
- Add sugar and vanilla. Stir well and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and transfer into small serving balls.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on each bowl and cool before serving.